These are very simple and very yummy. You melt the butter, rather than struggling to cream it with the sugar. Perfect for kids to make, and to eat.
The recipe makes about 2 ½ dozen.
½ sachet (tsp?) of baking powder
125 g sugar
125 g butter
100 g solid cooking chocolate
pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 200° C.
- Cover cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter over low heat.
- Mix the butter with the sugar. Beat in the egg.
- Mix the baking powder with the flour and the pinch of salt. Mix it into the butter mixture.
- Chop the chocolate into small chunks
- Mix the chocolate into the dough.
- Using teaspoons, dollop small amounts onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet.
One thought on “Baptiste’s Chocolate Chunk Cookies”