This is simple and so very, very good. I could eat it at every meal.
3 Tbs. olive oil
1 tsp. Ume Vinegar
2 Tbs. raw sesame seeds
- Lightly toast the sesame seeds. Be careful. They burn easily.
- Wash and finely chop kale. A little goes a long way.
- Mix together the olive oil and ume vinegar.
- Toss the oil and vinegar and kale together. Taste to see if you have enough dressing. Leave to sit for about 30 minutes, while you make the rest of dinner.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over top before serving.
2 thoughts on “JAN’S UMEBOSHI KALE SALAD”